Do you have any questions?
+49 (0) 800/ 660 68 00
The GUESTHOUSE 'GÄSTEHAUS AM RPTC'
The GÄSTEHAUS AM RPTC is not a hospital; however, for the well-being of all of our guests, we ask that you follow a few simple rules. First, smoking is not permitted inside the guesthouse or anywhere on the grounds, and second, pets are also not permitted to maintain the highest possible sanitary standards.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact us.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Sincerely, the GÄSTEHAUS AM RPTC team
All rooms in the GÄSTEHAUS AM RPTC are modern, full of natural light, and furnished in attractive colors.
Our hotel bar, which includes comfortable sofas where you can unwind, is in the lobby immediately adjacent to the reception desk.
Our restaurant and spacious winter garden are also located on the ground floor. When the weather is nice, the restaurant also serves diners on its attached outdoor terrace.
The GÄSTEHAUS AM RPTC also has free parking spaces and a fitness area.
Our room service cleans rooms daily and changes used towels as needed. Bed linens are changed once a week or more often if needed.
Some of our rooms have terraces and some rooms are air-conditioned.
The GÄSTEHAUS AM RPTC is nestled in a park-like setting next to the Isar River. Although you are in the heart of the city, it is a quiet, peaceful setting with very little traffic noise.
Our spacious double rooms come standard with two separate beds. If available, you may upgrade to a single room for an additional fee.
For patients who are paying out of pocket for their stay, the choice of meals is optional.
No reimbursement can be made for meals not consumed.
Our extensive breakfast buffet includes a variety of breads, cold cuts and cheeses along with hot breakfast dishes: scrambled eggs, bacon, etc. You will also find healthy choices such as cereals and many other low fat products. Round out your meal with many different jams and jellies, fruit, various juices, and a large assortment of teas.
We also offer lunch and dinner in a buffet format. Enjoy different choices every day that include hot meals, a vegetarian main course, various appetizers, soups, and a full range of salads. Not only do we offer a wide variety of choice, but we also make every effort to accommodate our guests’ special dietary needs. If you must avoid certain items or need to stick to a specific diet, please let us know no later than the day you arrive.
For legal and sanitary reasons, food and drink may not be taken outside the Gästehaus or brought into the Gästehaus from other eateries.
We also have a small shop on the premises, magazines and newspapers for borrow, and a lending library of games and books.
Further facilities include coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
We also offer a laundry service through an external provider. Your clothes will be cleaned and returned to you within 24 hours. We would be happy to loan you an iron and an ironing board for any ironing you may need to do.
All rooms have a free DSL internet connection, so feel free to bring your laptop. You need a LAN cable to connect to the Internet, which you can also borrow from the Gästehaus front desk.
The public reception area and the restaurant feature free WiFi for all guests.
You can store valuables such as jewelry or money in a personal safe at the front desk.
The GÄSTEHAUS AM RPTC is not a hospital; however, for the well-being of all of our guests, we ask that you follow a few simple rules. First, smoking is not permitted inside the guesthouse, and second, pets are also not permitted to maintain the highest possible sanitary standards. For fire safety reasons, it is not permitted to use your own personal electrical appliances such as an electric kettle, hot plate, iron, etc.
These links will help you plan your travel arrangements and enjoy your stay here.
Accommodation at GÄSTEHAUS AM RPTC
Patients insured under a statutory insurance plan
AOK Bayern (and AOKs of other German states once a treatment has been approved in Bavaria): Health insurance pays for patient accommodations at Gästehaus am RPTC for patients who live outside Munich and the Munich administrative district. You are entitled to a double room with full board for the entire diagnosis and treatment period. If no cost coverage exists prior to the start of diagnostics, the accommodation costs will have to be paid directly at the Gästehaus am RPTC at first. In case of a subsequent treatment at RPTC, they will be refunded.
Other insurance providers
For patients who live outside the city of Munich and the Munich administrative district, these services can be provided if commuting is not an option for medical reasons, or if commuting would pose a medical risk to the orderly procession of radiation treatments.
Other statutory health insurance companies may reimburse these expenses only on a case-by-case basis.
Self pay patients
Overnight staying, including breakfast in half of a twin bedroom: € 100,00 per person, per night
Single supplement: € 50,00 per night only by availability
Accompanying person (in the patient's room)
Overnight staying, including breakfast: € 100,00 per night
Overnight staying, including full board: € 130,00 per night
Please note that you can request partial reimbursement of costs from your health insurance company for a medically necessary accompanying person.
In certain cases, your health insurance may pay up to € 45 a day toward your guest’s room and board. Your family and friends are welcome to visit you at the Gästehaus.
Please report all guests to the reception desk. We can also help you find your guests a place to stay. Out of courtesy to your neighbors, we ask that you welcome your guests in the public areas of the hotel (lobby, restaurant, terrace).
Hinweis nach § 5 Telemediengesetz (TMG)
Hans-Pinsel-Str. 10 a
Telefon: 089 66067-0
Telefax: 089 66067-50
Handelsregister: Amtsgerichts München, HRB 147449
Gestaltung und technische Umsetzung
AiCOMM Online Solutions GmbH, Sonnenstrasse 23, 80331 München
Aufgrund der technischen Merkmale des Internet kann die AD Betriebs-GmbH keine Gewähr für die Vollständigkeit und Richtigkeit der eingestellten Informationen übernehmen.
Hinweis zur Problematik von externen Querverweisen
Die AD Betriebs-GmbH ist als Inhaltsanbieter für die „eigenen Inhalte“, die er zur Nutzung bereithält, nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Von diesen eigenen Inhalten sind Querverweise (“Links„) auf die von anderen Anbietern bereitgehaltenen Inhalte zu unterscheiden. Durch den Querverweis hält die AD Betriebs-GmbH insofern “fremde Inhalte“ zur Nutzung bereit. Für diese fremden Inhalte ist sie nur dann verantwortlich, wenn sie von ihnen (d.h. auch von einem rechtswidrigen bzw. strafbaren Inhalt) positive Kenntnis hat und es ihr technisch möglich und zumutbar ist, deren Nutzung zu verhindern.
Bei Querverweisen handelt es sich allerdings stets um „lebende“ (dynamische) Verweisungen. Die AD Betriebs-GmbH hat bei der erstmaligen Verknüpfung zwar den fremden Inhalt daraufhin überprüft, ob durch ihn eine mögliche zivilrechtliche oder strafrechtliche Verantwortlichkeit ausgelöst wird. Sie ist aber nach dem Gesetz nicht dazu verpflichtet, die Inhalte, auf die sie in ihrem Angebot verweist, ständig auf Veränderungen zu überprüfen, die eine Verantwortlichkeit neu begründen könnten. Erst wenn sie feststellt oder von anderen darauf hingewiesen wird, dass ein konkretes Angebot, zu dem sie einen Querverweis bereitgestellt hat, eine zivil- oder strafrechtliche Verantwortlichkeit auslöst, wird sie den Verweis auf dieses Angebot aufheben, soweit dies technisch möglich und zumutbar ist.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
General Terms and Conditions of the GÄSTEHAUS AM RPTC
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to the accommodation of guests as well as to all associated additional services and deliveries. Conflicting or differing General Terms and Conditions of the contract partner (hereinafter referred to as “purchaser“) are not recognized, unless the parties have agreed upon different arrangements in writing.
2. The range of Guest House services is subject to change and is non-binding, subject to an agreement to the contrary. Room reservations and arrangements for other deliveries and services are not binding for the Guest House and the purchaser until the Guest House has provided written confirmation. The provision of rooms for lodging establishes a rental contract. Subletting is not permitted.
3. The contract partners are the purchaser and the Guest House. If this is not desired, the purchasing person must present the Guest House with specific authority to act on a third party’s behalf.
4. Prices include any applicable stautory VAT. The purchaser is responsible for any increases in VAT after the contract has been signed but prior to provision of services.
5. All Guest House invoices must be settled immediately and in cash. If the purchaser is permitted to pay the invoice via bank transfer, the full amount is due within fourteen days from the invoice date. At the end of this time period, the amount is in default without any further payment reminder. Discounts are not permitted and are subsequently requested in addition to a accruing flat rate of at least 20 Euros for processing. The Guest House is authorized to assess interest on late payments at 2% above the Euribor rate. The purchaser’s right to negotiate a lower late payment fee and the Guest House’s right to levy higher late payment fees remain unaffected by this provision. Deposits or prepayments are due at the times indicated (see addendum) and are credited on the final invoice. No interest is paid on such payments.
6. If the contracted service and/or delivery is not utlilized through no fault of the Guest House, the Guest House remains entitled to payment of room rent and fees. In this case or in the event of a cancellation prior to the utilization of the contracted service and/or delivery, the amounts of the room rent and fees will be as stipulated in the Guest House confirmation as per item 2 and in any amendments to these terms and conditions. Special services which go unused due to a cancellation must be paid for regardless. Unused services included as part of all-inclusive packages will not be reimbursed. The purchaser retains the right to prove a smaller loss by the hotel.
7. The Guest House is authorized to collect deposits and prepayments for contracted services as provided in the addendum. If the purchaser is in default with such payments, and if these payments are still not made after an appropriate grace period determined by the Guest House has elapsed and the Guest House has issued a threat of refusal, the Guest House is entitled to rescind the contract or claim resulting losses against the purchaser.
8. The Guest House makes every effort to execute wake-up calls with the utmost care and diligence. However, the Guest House rejects all claims for damages resulting from simple negligence.
9. If any of the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions should become invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid one that comes as close as possible to the purpose of the original provision. Diverging agreements or additional agreements must be agreed upon in writing.
10. Orders, acceptances, changes or amendments and other additional agreements and agreements that are concluded before or during the conclusion of the contract must be in written form to be legally effective. Unilateral changes, amendments or deletions by the purchaser/operator are void.
11. Unless otherwise agreed, the contract partner is not entitled to the provision of particular rooms .
12. Additional charges apply for incidental services.
13. The place of performance and court of jurisdiction is Munich.
Addendum to the General Terms and Conditions
Deposits and prepayments:
The guest house is authorized to require deposits and prepayments.
If a reservation is cancelled and the room cannot be re-booked, the purchaser must pay the following amounts depending on when the Guest House is notified of the cancellation:
More than 40 days before the check-in date: no charge
31-40 days prior to the check-in date 10%
21-30 days prior to the check-in date 30%
11-20 days prior to the check-in date 50%
0-10 days prior to the check-in date
80 % for overnight stay with breakfast
70% for overnight stay with half-board
60% for overnight stay with full board
90% for overnight stay without breakfast
The Guest House confirmation is the basis for all contracted services and arrangements.